CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

S'COOL

S'COOL
River View Junior High School Choirs
Friday, February 24, 2012
7:00 P.M.

River View Junior High 7th and 8th graders are currently practicing hard for the musical, S'Cool.  I've been helping with the musical with some of my awesome co-workers.  Those of you who know me know that I can't carry a tune to save my life, so I'm of no help in that area.  I've decided to bring my craftiness to the table.  While Dawn, Heather, Julie, and Erin work with the students on vocals and choreography, I drift back to my cheerleading days and create some posters for the set.  Here are some of the posters I've made so far!


My cat, Rama, thought he needed to assist with the project :)



Still helping....


My personal favorite...


He is worn out from helping :)


The kids are working really hard, and it is going to be an awesome production!  Come out and support the students! 








No comments:

Post a Comment